Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thanks and Sorry too

Thanks to you that filled out a piece of paper for my photograph during the critique today. I'm also sorry that I didn't offer you anything but one image to consider. The comments that told me there wasn't much to even say due to the amount of work presented, were a good thing to see I think, because they were saying the truth. Having the opportunity to see the thought of a viewer that critiqued my work, actually written down made my lack of participation a blunt reality. I appreciate the comments that were left and I hope that what I wrote to people is helpful somehow. Also if anyone has an extra copy of their thesis I could read it and offer suggestions.

2 comments:

Isis said...

hey, put me on your site, cant figure it out

Elizabeth Murray said...

You know, I felt like shit putting what I did, but I know you can do some awesome stuff. Hang in there!