Tuesday, February 26, 2008

DEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEA..............



This is the musical motor thing I have been talking about. I made the video so I could just have it, and it is a good thing I did because the thing broke after an hour. It wasn't bad. The bolt holding the wooden arm attachment broke so the arm couldn't spin with the motor. I think wood is just too heavy to be spun around like that on the wall. With that motor anyway. So I was thinking I could use something lighter like plastic. . I also have video of it on the floor but not with it making music.



2 comments:

Gary said...

Craft, craft craft and some good design too. Your work always has an easy going way that is appealing. The humor is gentle. But it's still needs lasting power and discipline. And you are the power source for that.

The concept of the piece was great.

Gary

Cameron Richardson said...

elephant